How to contact me:
E-mail: jessica [at] jessicahickok [dot] com
(#seriously, I have to write it that way or the robots will scrape it and I will be on every spam list possible)
(#seriously, the profile is locked down, but messaging still works.)
Office Phone: (417) 883-1226
(#seriously? Did you think I was going to post my cell number online?!)
What I Do:
I am the Association Executive for the local Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS® and also run the general operations of the regional MLS based here in Springfield. It’s not because I am a recovering REALTOR® of 14 years. It’s because I actually like what I do and I have a quirky passion for the organization.
Some “About Me” Highlights:
- A long time ago, I was a REALTOR® and property manager. Yeah, I have some good stories loaded with sarcasm.
- I was one of Springfield Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” recipients in 2011.
- I spoke about residential property management at the Annual Conference for the National Association of REALTORS® each year from 2009 through 2012.
- In 2008, I started the local chapter of JDRF Ozarks. (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). I am a juvenile diabetic on an insulin pump and JDRF Ozarks has my heart. Now under the direction of the amazing staff, the local non-profit raises almost a half million dollars each year for Type 1 diabetes research. One day a cure will come.
- I once had a vision to design my own shoe line. I actually have five proto-types already designed and ready to be manufactured. Maybe one day.
- I am a girl geek who likes to design websites, develop apps and talk tech. But I am self taught and only know enough to be dangerous.
This website and blog posts are personal opinions and thoughts. Although I talk about my work A LOT, the views and opinions expressed on this web site are not those of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®.
Oh and I am not a doctor either. So don’t take anything I say as medical advice.