I’ve been asked why I refer to my boss, Paul Dizmang, as “The Donald” on this blog. He’s not The Donald because I’m afraid of being fired. (Although maybe I should be after this post.) He is “The Donald” for the following reasons:
- He is a real estate tycoon similar to the original.
- He is my boss.
- I love the show “The Apprentice.” Most days I come to work, I feel like I’m filming my own version of “The Apprentice.”
- He my real estate Broker that has taught me the ins and outs of real estate in Springfield, Missouri. A mentor.
- He’d be a good star of a reality show.
- He did try to fire me once, but I talked him out of it. Kinda in the same way I hired myself. Has nothing to do with Donald Trump, but eh.
He’s my friend. He’s my business partner. I have a mountain of respect for him and I admire him. He also gets on my nerves, but then again everyone does. At least he has better hair. The Donald could fire me at any time, but I’m not all that worried. He’s trained me well over the last 10+ years. It would be like firing a clone of himself. I can do that point and pose thing too you know.